Friday, May 13, 2011

Becca's coming to visit

Becca is flying in tonight. I worked last Sunday so that I could take the day off to get ready. At the time that I am writing this our plans are still a bit fluid due to weather. I have never in my life seen such a worthless forecast as they have here. The forecast for the day is usually alright, but anything past that is worthless. The 10-day changes drastically every day.

Anyways, the ideal plan is to see some sights in Portland, Camp a bit in the mountains, and then perhaps check out the desert a bit before returning to The Dalles. Should be a great trip. I'll be working next weekend so that I can take Monday/Tuesday off to facilitate all of these activities. Let's hope the weather cooperates.

While I am away I have scheduled some posts of previously unused pictures. They're some good ones that didn't make the first cut.

I believe this was was called Rose Beach. It's in Olympic National Park:


The Deschutes:


The view east from Dog Mountain:


Mount Adams at sunset from Sorosis Park:

No comments:

Post a Comment