Saturday, April 2, 2011

The House

The house is way nicer than I expected. It has 3 baths and 5 bedrooms. The house is on top of a hill and has a gorgeous view of the surrounding valley. There are 6 interns, but I think the house is big enough for us to be comfortable.

I won't have internet until next Thursday, 4/7, so my posts might become more sporadic. And I will probably have less to write about, so I think I am going to shift to a MWF posting schedule. Here are pictures of the house.

The kitchen is pretty nicely sized. Plenty of pantry space too.

This is the living room.

This is the room I will be living in. Definitely not a bedroom, it has a fireplace and shuffleboard in the floor. Now all I need is a bed. But as least I have a couch to sleep on until I find one.



This is the view from the living room. The picture didn't come out great, because there was a cloud obscuring the peak, but that white blob is Mt. Hood.


This is the park at the end of the street.

This is the view of the city from the park.

And this is the view east. That is The Dalles Dam, one of the dams I will be working at.



Oh, and in case anyone needs it, the address here is:

338 West 21st St.
The Dalles, OR 97058

1 comment:

  1. Wow--I love the room with the big windows and the gorgeous views. Can't wait to hear about you work.

    ReplyDelete